The Alliance Public Library Book Club has been established to foster social interaction between our patrons through open discussion of both fiction and nonfiction marterial.
The Alliance Public Library Book Club is open to all who wish to attend. The group meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. at the library. The books are made available via inter library loan, and a small postage fee of $1 for return shipping may apply.
To have your email added to our book club mailing list, please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected 2021 Books:
- March 23 ~ The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- April 27 ~ The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
- May 25 ~ All the Gallant Men: An American Sailor’s Firsthand Account of Pearl Harbor by Donald Stratton and Ken Gire (Click here for discussion questions.)
- June 22 ~ American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- July 27 ~ The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict
- August 24 ~ The Four Winds by Kristen Hannah
- September 28 ~ Prayers for the Stolen by Jennifer Clement
- October 26 ~ The Sundown Motel by Simone St. James
Book Club Kit Lists: Contact the library to request a book club kit
Book Club Resource Websites: