Curbside Pickup service will continue to be available.
Staff has been busy preparing the library for reopening and designing ways to keep library visitors and staff safe. Please remember to follow our local health department’s guidelines for social distancing, wearing masks, hand washing or sanitizing, and other safety protocols. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
The library is offering modified services as we further open our doors for grab-n-go browsing and checkout.
Hours: Monday – Friday: 11am-3pm & 4:30-6pm 10-11am reserved for over 65 years or high risk
Saturday 9am -12pm
When you visit the Library:
You’ll notice some new changes to our layout and services:
· The library will be open with limited services and capacity.
· The library will have limited hours and public health measure protocols, including hand sanitizing stations, face covering requirements, physical distancing and limited amount of visitors.
· Library use is limited to 30 minutes.
· All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
· Seating is not available.
· One computer is available for business purposes with a thirty (30) minute time limit.
· The meeting room remains closed for reservations.
· 10:00 -11:00am Monday through Friday is reserved for people over 65 or high risk.
· Grab-N-Go browsing is similar to grocery or retail store shopping, please follow directional signs and stay 6 ft. apart from other library visitors.
What you’ll be able to do:
· Browse for books, DVD’s and other library materials
· Pick up reserved books and materials
· Search the online catalog
· Get a library card
· Get assistance from staff
· Use a computer
· Print, Fax and Copy
· Return books to the Outdoor Book Drop
· Use our Curbside Pickup Service
· Find out about our Virtual Programs
· Use the restrooms, for emergencies only please
We look forward to seeing you at Springfield Memorial Library!