The Stromsburg Public Library will be reopening this week with a few restrictions.
- First of all, for the safety of staff and their families, please do not come to the library if you have a fever, cough, or are feeling unwell.
- We will be keeping the number of people in the library building to under 10 people at a time.
- Patrons will be requested to use hand sanitizer upon entering the library.
- To help the most patrons we can we ask that one family member be in the library at a time.
- We ask that patrons do not sit and read in the library. Simply check out materials.
- Patrons will be asked to place materials on the desk and then step behind the line to maintain social distancing.
- No computer gaming will be allowed.
- Computer use will be limited to three computers instead of five so we can maintain social distancing.
- All computers will be cleaned by staff after use.
- We will continue to provide take out service to those that request it.
Thank you for your continued use of the library. I would like to remind everyone to take a few minutes and log into our new library catalog at www.stromsburg.biblionix.com and set your preferences for notifications. Theses preferences will be utilized for contacting you about holds that are available, overdues and lost materials. Otherwise you will be receiving a phone call from us for each of these. To log in you will need your library card. If your library card reads P ### You will need to include the P and the space.
You can now also text the library from our library catalog. If it is during open hours a staff member will be able to respond to your requests via text. This new system is focused on you the patron. We hope you like it!