The Alliance Public Library Book Club has been established to foster social interaction between our patrons through open discussion of both fiction and nonfiction marterial.
The Alliance Public Library Book Club is open to all who wish to attend. The group meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. at the library. The books are made available via inter library loan, and include a small postage fee for return shipping.
To have your email added to our book club mailing list, please forward your request to email@example.com.
Selected 2017 Books:
- January 24th ~ The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
- February 28th ~ Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland
- March 28th – The Boys in the Boat by Daniel J. Brown
- April 25th – The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- May 23rd – The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz
- June 17th – Black Elk Speaks by John G. Neihardt. This is the current One Book One Nebraska selection.
- July 25th – Open Season by C.J. Box
- August 29th – Master Butchers Singing Club by Louise Erdrich
- September 26th – The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin
- October 24th – Rooms by Lauren Oliver
- November/December – undecided
- January 23rd – 11/22/63 by Stephen King
Book Club Kit Lists:
Book Club Resource Websites: