The Alliance Public Library book clubs have been established to foster positive interaction between our patrons based on their mutual enjoyment of books through the encouragement of open discussion of both fiction and non-fiction marterial.
The Alliance Public Library Book Club is open to all who wish to attend. The groups meet during the last full week of the month at 1pm on Tuesday and 4pm on Thursday. The books are made available via inter library loan, and include a $3 postage fee for return shipping.
To have your email added to our book club mailing list, please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May: Share a read you found inspirational
- June: Proof of Heaven: a neurosurgeon’s journey into the afterlife by Eben Alexander
- July: Hotwire by Alex Kava
- August: Elizabeth Street by Laurie Fabiano
- September: After Visiting Friends by Michael Hainley
- October: The Death of Raymond Yellow Thunder: and other true stories from the Nebraska Pine Ridge border towns by Stew Magnuson
- November/December: A Higher Call: an incredible true story of combat and chivalry in the war-torn skies of World War II by Adam Makos
- January: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- February: Dear Theo: the autobiography on Vincent van Gogh
- March: The War Bride Club by Soraya Lane