The Alliance Public Library Book Club has been established to foster social interaction between our patrons through open discussion of both fiction and nonfiction marterial.
The Alliance Public Library Book Club is open to all who wish to attend. The group meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. at the library. The books are made available via inter library loan, and include a small postage fee for return shipping.
To have your email added to our book club mailing list, please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected 2019 Books:
- January 22 – The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- February 26 – The Warrior of the People by Joe Starita
- March 26 – An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- April 23 – America’s First Daughter by Stephanie Dray
- May 28 – Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- June 25 – This Blessed Earth by Ted Genoways – the 2019 One Book One Nebraska selection.
- July 23 – Sisterhood by Helen Bryan
- August 27 – Beyond the Titanic by Mary Wernke
- September 24 – The Call by Yannick Murphy
- October 22 – Pro Bono by Jeff McArthur
- December 3 – A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
Book Club Kit Lists:
Book Club Resource Websites: