The Alliance Public Library Book Club has been established to foster social interaction between our patrons through open discussion of both fiction and nonfiction marterial.
The Alliance Public Library Book Club is open to all who wish to attend. The group meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. at the library. The books are made available via inter library loan, and include a small postage fee for return shipping.
To have your email added to our book club mailing list, please forward your request to email@example.com.
Selected 2018 Books:
- January 23rd – 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- February 27th – A Fifty-Year Silence by Miranda Mouillot
- March 27th – The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- April 24th – Killers of the Flower Moon: the Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann
- May 22nd – Good Friday on the Rez: a Pine Ridge Odyssey by David Hugh Bunnell
- June 26 – The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
- July 24 – The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- August 28 – Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- September 25 – Anatomy of a Miracle by Jonathan Miles
- October 23 – Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- December 4 – The Christmas Chronicles: The Legend of Santa Claus by Tim Slover
Book Club Kit Lists:
Book Club Resource Websites: